Saturday, July 30, 2011

@#$%#$! Spam Filter!

Following a tip on kitchen table math, I looked into the kid-friendly blog spambox.  There were 4 comments there.  I don't know why they were labeled spam. I hit the button marked "publish", which unfortunately publishes the comments where they should have gone originally.  I have no way to find them now.  One was from Jenni on the "Chris Biffle Lies ..." thread.  Otherwise, who knows?  If you find one of the previously spammed and now restored comments, please let me know.

2 comments:

  1. Suburban Chicken FarmerAugust 17, 2011 at 9:20 AM

    I posted a comment yesterday which disappeared. Maybe it's in your filter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for alerting me, SCF! I marked it "not spam" and it went through.

    It's a mystery to me how blogger marks things as spam.

    ReplyDelete